This past week Lanser created a new salad. For all intense purposes it’s a Prawn Salad, and we’re looking for a name that captures the Bistro Style magic that goes into every dish at Bryanston’s Favourite Bistro.
Name our new Salad
We’re inviting you to suggest a name, and should your entry be selected as the new name for this dish, you’ll win a bottle of Thelema Rabelais
What it’s made up of: Pan seared Prawn meat in garlic, onion, white wine and olive oil. It’s then mixed with rocket, lettuce, olives, cocktail tomatoes, and cucumber with an Asian sweet chilli dressing and served
What our new Salad looks like
How to Enter
The competition runs from 18 July to 18 August 2019. A panel of 3 judges (selected from the Lanser’s on Main team) will then select the best name from the entries received. Once a winning name has been selected, we’ll contact the winner, announce the winner on Facebook and our website, and add the new dish to the Lanser’s on Main menu. Please not that due to the prize being a bottle of wine, all entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
Below is a quick and easy entry form and below the form are the Rules, T’s and C’s of the competition. Simply fill in the entry form, submit it, and you’re done.
Competition Rules, T’s and C’s
Lanser’s on Main is running a ‘Name the Salad’ competition (“the Competition”). Participants in the competition are required to suggest a name for our new Salad. One participant will win one bottle of Thelema Rabelais (“the Prize”). All participants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition runs from 18 July 2019 to 18 August 2019, both days inclusive. Only one person will get to win the Prize.
- To stand the chance of winning the prize as part of the Competition, participants must suggest a name for our new salad, as described in the post in the Blog section of our website.
- A participant may only enter the Competition once, but doing so does not guarantee that they will win the Prize.
- The winner will be selected by means of a panel made up of 3 members of the Lanser’s on Main team, after the end date of the Competition, from all eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Lanser’s on Main will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the contact details provided, during hours (08h00 to 17h00), as from 19 August 25 August 2019 after the winning name is selected.
- All risks and ownership of the Prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Lanser’s on Main’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the Prize shall terminate. Lanser’s on Main will advise of delivery and/or collection arrangements in respect of the Prize at the time of contacting the selected winner.
- Should a participant not be available on the email address supplied during the timeframe stipulated or reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the Prize, that person’s right to the Prize will be deemed to have been waived and the Prize will be forfeited.
- The Prize is not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other competitions.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Lanser’s on Main’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Lanser’s on Main may refuse to give any Prize if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- Lanser’s on Main will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- Lanser’s on Main will not use the winning participant’s user data for any other purpose than for the execution of the competition only.
- Lanser’s on Main or any other person or party associated with the competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the competition or from claiming the prize.
- Employees, directors and agents of Lanser’s on Main, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, producing, managing or marketing this competition are not eligible to participate and win in this competition.
- If Lanser’s on Main are required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, will have the right to terminate the competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Lanser’s on Main.
- All information relating to the competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.